The Institute of Molecular Medicine and Biomedical Research (IMBE) is a non profit civil company focuses its activities on the biomedical research and education as well as on the interface of generated scientific knowledge within the society. The mission of IMBE is to promote research in the field of molecular medicine and cooperation with other scientific bodies in order to create an educational center that will provide scientists with the necessary training to bridge tha gap between basic research and clinical practice.
- To facilitate the collaboration and cross-training of scientists actively involved with molecular medicine and biomedical research.
- To develop new methods of molecular medicine and biomedical research.
- To inform the public about the results of our research activities and interact with other social partners.
- To exchange experience with foreign scientific institutions.
- To develop programs and take actions that promote molecular medicine and biomedical research.